To study PGDM courses with IMI, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of non-native English speakers who attended a non - US / UK. university. Official results of the TOEFL must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The TOEFL should be taken within one year of the date of your application. Information and registration forms are available at www.toefl.com or from the TOEFL Programme, Educational Testing Service, CN 6103, Princeton, New Jersey 08541, USA.
The student is requested to bring the following certificates/testimonials in original along with Photostat copies (duly attested) or email the scanned copies to email@example.com. Students from the European Union can mail their details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Character Certificate from the college/institution last attended.
2. College Leaving Certificate, incase you have applied for the Master's Programme.
3. Proof of date of birth (Attested Birth Certificate).*
4. Certificate of marks obtained in each subject at the last examination.*
5. Certificate of having passed the last examination.*
6. Certificate of any Social Services rendered by you.
7. Photo ID proof (Voter’s ID / Passport / Driving License).*
Students seeking admission require to furnish the following additional documents for their immigration purposes:-
1. Photocopy of Bank Account statement for past 3 years, attested by the bank.
2. Photocopy of the Income Tax return for last 3 years.
Fees once paid (except Caution Deposits) are not refundable, (refer to the fee structure)
* Mandatory at the time of spot admission.
Note: Other documents need to be scanned and mailed within 2 weeks of your admission to
email@example.com (or to firstname.lastname@example.org, incase of European Union students)