TIMI seeks students with proven leadership abilities and potentials. Successful applicants generally:
• Possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent for the PGDM Programme
• Possess a Senior Secondary Degree / Certificate from Colleges / University to pursue the Under Graduate Programme
• Have leadership potential
• Have a holistic understanding of the global business environment to imbibe Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial perspectives
The intense pace of our Programme requires maturity and our case study method is based on sharing professional experiences with classmates. The goal of our admissions committee is to put together a diverse class that learns together and from each other. The TIMI Admissions Committee reviews each application from a holistic approach to identify the right candidates for the Programme
We are delighted that you would like to study for an PGDM at TIMI. As most of our students come from busy, high-energy work environments, we have made every effort to make the application process as quick and easy as possible.
To apply to TIMI’s PGDM and Undergraduate Programme, students need to complete and submit the following (all available when you download the application form from this website):
• Application form
• 2 Passport size photographs
• Attested copy of Passport
• Attested copy of last passed examination
• GMAT , IELTS , TOEFL score
• Cash/Direct payment via Swift Code ( TIMI : 150 Euros )
To study PGDM courses with TIMI, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of non-native English speakers who attended a non - US / UK. university. Official results of the TOEFL must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The TOEFL should be taken within one year of the date of your application. Information and registration forms are available at www.toefl.com or from the TOEFL Programme, Educational Testing Service, CN 6103, Princeton, New Jersey 08541, USA.
The student is requested to bring the following certificates/testimonials in original along with Photostat copies (duly attested) or email the scanned copies to email@example.com. Students from the European Union can mail their details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Character Certificate from the college/institution last attended.
2. College Leaving Certificate, incase you have applied for the Master's Programme.
3. Proof of date of birth (Attested Birth Certificate).*
4. Certificate of marks obtained in each subject at the last examination.*
5. Certificate of having passed the last examination.*
6. Certificate of any Social Services rendered by you.
7. Photo ID proof (Voter’s ID / Passport / Driving License).*
Students seeking admission require to furnish the following additional documents for their immigration purposes:-
1. Photocopy of Bank Account statement for past 3 years, attested by the bank.
2. Photocopy of the Income Tax return for last 3 years.
Fees once paid (except Caution Deposits) are not refundable, (refer to the fee structure)
* Mandatory at the time of spot admission.
Note: Other documents need to be scanned and mailed within 2 weeks of your admission to email@example.com (or to firstname.lastname@example.org, incase of European Union students)